ChillX AutoEgg Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The ChillX AutoEgg is the quieter, safer, and sleeker automatic litter box.
AutoEgg officially won the Cosmo Pet Award!
After months of intense testing, Cosmopolitan magazine chose ChillX AutoEgg as the Best Litter Box (only selection in this category) on the market in the first annual Cosmo Pet Awards!
The ChillX AutoEgg is FINALLY BACK IN STOCK!
All orders of NEW AutoEgg units placed Monday through Friday by 4 pm EST will be shipped out that same day. (All orders will ship the same day however due to recent FedEx's limited staff orders may not be processed and updated on FedEx's website for 1-3 business days.)
Limited Availability - Purchase your unit now before we sell out to backorder again!
Looking for a way to save? Order a certified reconditioned AutoEgg right here! Limited quantity in stock, ships in 1 business days.
Main Features (Learn more on our homepage)
- Highly Accurate Sensors for Self-Cleaning
- Quieter Self-Cleaning
- Safer Self-Cleaning
- Deeper Self-Cleaning
- Minimal Meow-tenance Cost
- No Fancy Litter Needed
- Superior Dust & Odor Control
- Compact, Yet Roomy
- Health Log & Alert Touchscreen
- Fast Acclimation
- Minimized Litter Tracking
- Easy Setup
- Quick Cleaning and Reassembly
- A Sleek and Modern Minimalist Design
- Happier Cats
- Litter Box Dimension: 30Lx19Wx17H in (77Lx48Wx44H cm)
- Litter Box Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Maximum Load (Litter Included): 44 lb (20 kg)
- Cats Supported (Auto Mode): 4.4 lb (2 kg) to 15.4 lb (7 kg)
- Weight Accuracy: 0.03 oz (1 g)
- Waste Bin Capacity: 2 L (122 ci)
- Material: ABS/PP (Anti-Germ)
- Power: 5V/2A USB Type-C
- Package Dimension: 32x20x12 in (80x50x29 cm)
- Package Weight: 17.7 lb (8 kg)
- x1 ChillX AutoEgg
- x1 5V/2A USB Wall Charger with Type-C Cable
- x1 Litter Scooper
- x1 Roll of 100% Biodegradable Waste Drawer Liner (Buy Here)
Buy with Confidence
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (Policy Details)
- 12-Month Warranty
- Free Shipping (Restrictions Apply)
- Place your order by 4 pm EST on weekdays, we'll ship out that same day! (Excludes backordered units)
- Need a replacement part past your warranty? You can always find them here!
Unboxing & Quick Start Guide Video for the ChillX AutoEgg
Health Log Display Demonstration Video
Learn more about the AutoEgg on our homepage.
Still have questions? We'd love to help! Check out our FAQ page!
my cat love it. she watches it clean when it cleans
The Auto Egg has made things so much easier! I can feel better knowing that I'm not contributing to further damage to the environment, plus I don't have to mess with my cat's waste at all anymore.
Pros: Modern redesign of auto litter boxes out there; Comes with a log to track the weight of your cats and their waste; Unparalleled quiet, barely noticeable when working throughout the day with practically no maintenance cost, only need to replace liner; Sleek minimalist design is the best.
Cons: Slightly smaller than other litter boxes out there, not ideal for cats above 15 lbs; Sticky rakes sometimes; can be costly
As of now, I gave away all other litter boxes to my family and friend and kept using the ChillX AutoEgg. Three stars though because I want them to improve for the next gen.
It does what it says with only few cons, I have a cat who digs to bottom of box to pee so the rake miss those so I'm still having to clean the box. I believe the rake could be longer it really only cleans the stuff on top.
I bought one of these litter boxes about 6 months ago and loved it so much I bought another one. I have 2 adult cats, one that stays inside 99% of the time, the other 80% of the time. They both use the litter box on a regular basis.
Not worth it. It smells when I clean the drawer.
Takes about a week to fill up the liners. Works great for me.
2 litter bots for 4 cats!
Size of box to too small for our cat and we try to cover up his pee and poo but it gets on his paws in the egg since it's small.
Litter makes the moving part get stuck sometimes since it gets on the track a bit. Maybe crystal type litter would work best.
Otherwise it does the job of scooping regularly. If part of the poop didn't stick to the rake and size was a bit larger it would be better. 3 stars
It is great once I got my cat to use it. She was not even curious about it when I first put it out and would not go in it. It took every trick suggested to acclimate my cat. It took about a week to get her to use it consistently. Setup was very easy. I am very glad not to be scooping her old litter box everyday.