ChillX AutoEgg Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The ChillX AutoEgg is the quieter, safer, and sleeker automatic litter box.
AutoEgg officially won the Cosmo Pet Award!
After months of intense testing, Cosmopolitan magazine chose ChillX AutoEgg as the Best Litter Box (only selection in this category) in the first annual Cosmo Pet Awards!
The ChillX AutoEgg of minimal white in brand new condition is currently on BACKORDER due to ultra-high demand.
Our latest estimated shipping dates:
New units in Minimal White: 2-4 months from your order date.
New units in Pastel Pink and Cloud Blue: These are limited edition, NO plan to bring them back anytime this year.
Orders are fulfilled and shipped in the order in which they were received.
Wanna Cop a Unit and Save $$$ Today?
Order a reconditioned AutoEgg right here! Limited quantity in stock. OUT OF STOCK since June, 2022.
Main Features (Learn more on our homepage)
- Highly Accurate Sensors for Self-Cleaning
- Quieter Self-Cleaning
- Safer Self-Cleaning
- Deeper Self-Cleaning
- Minimal Meow-tenance Cost
- No Fancy Litter Needed
- Superior Dust & Odor Control
- Compact, Yet Roomy
- Health Log & Alert Touchscreen
- Fast Acclimation
- Minimized Litter Tracking
- Easy Setup
- Quick Cleaning and Reassembly
- A Sleek and Modern Minimalist Design
- Happier Cats
- Litter Box Dimension: 30Lx19Wx17H in (77Lx48Wx44H cm)
- Litter Box Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Maximum Load (Litter Included): 44 lb (20 kg)
- Cats Supported (Auto Mode): 4.4 lb (2 kg) to 15.4 lb (7 kg)
- Weight Accuracy: 0.03 oz (1 g)
- Waste Bin Capacity: 2 L (122 ci)
- Material: ABS/PP (Anti-Germ)
- Power: 5V/2A USB Type-C
- Package Dimension: 32x20x12 in (80x50x29 cm)
- Package Weight: 17.7 lb (8 kg)
- x1 ChillX AutoEgg
- x1 5V/2A USB Wall Charger with Type-C Cable
- x1 Litter Scooper
- x1 Roll of 100% Biodegradable Waste Drawer Liner (Buy Here)
Buy with Confidence
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (Policy Details)
- Free Shipping & Return (Policy Details)
- 12-Month Warranty (Policy Details)
- Place your order by 4 pm EST on weekdays, we'll ship out that same day! (Excludes backordered units)
- Need a replacement part past your warranty? You can always find them here!
Unboxing & Quick Start Guide Video for the ChillX AutoEgg
Health Log Display Demonstration Video
Learn more about AutoEgg on our homepage.
Still have questions? We'd love to help! Check out our FAQ page!
The ChillX Auto Egg Litter Box is a sturdy, compact litter box with a great design for travel convenience if need be. It's not to big or small. I bought the box with a bag of premium liners and the litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste for 5x better odor control than clumping, clay litters in my opinion. The protective coating around the box helps prevent leaks, and the box egg shape can be like a nest inside the lid for extra protection. The litter box is completely sturdy and is so useful for quick and easy clean-ups even a child can do. Whether you're moving or taking your pet on vacation, this litter box is a convenient potty solution for a pet on the move or the perfect egg for them day to day for the rest of their lives.
My cat has become so happy with this product. We love it.
The AutoEgg is a must have product for every cat loving mother and father. We treat our cats as kids and we need the best of the best products out there for them. The AutoEgg is that best we all need for our fur babies. Wish it was better priced though.
I foster kittens/cats, including ferals, and have had trouble finding good boxes to use until I found the Auto Egg - the boxes from other companies aren't good enough and even and sometimes leak. This box was very sturdy, and litter didn't get all over, which is great. It's also big enough that they were able to move around (and not ""miss""). I highly recommend this box!
When I first received the box I was a bit surprised at how heavy it was. Obviously the actual litter box is not very heavy at all. It was super easy to set up and was done within minutes. It was large enough for my big cat Mike to go into which was awesome. I think even after using it outdoor you could bring it indoor and continue using it. Even taking out the litter and just using it as a little ""home"" for your cat would work well. I have an adopted cat that was a stray who enjoys being outside. He actually needs to be outside at times and will go a little bonkers if you don't let him out. I actually just sit this outside for him to run into whenever he feels like it. I think it would benefit many different people if they buy the Auto Egg.